Human Resource Manager
|Title:||Human Resource Manager|
|Job Classification:||Human Resources|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Human Resource Manager:
Qualified Candidate will be overseeing Human Resource Management for two Connecticut locations and managing day to day duties on-site and through administrative help in each office. Must be experienced in hiring in fast paced environment with high quantity of applicants. Qualified candidate will have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the human resource field and labor relations. Must have extremely disciplined work ethic, ability to multi-task, work independently and make quick responsible business decisions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage recruiting, interviewing, processing of all new hires.
- Maintain all personnel files, state license requirements and training records.
- Runs all criminal, credit, social security, I-9 verification and driving record checks.
- Maintain applicant flow using HRIS systems.
- Handle all separation documentation, update unemployment vendor database, reply to all claims, and attend hearings as needed.
- Handle all worker's comp, liability claims management.
- Maintain all training compliance with state, company and contract guidelines.
- Manage all disciplinary action according to company progressive disciplinary policy, ensuring integrity in all actions.
- Act as liaison between company and employees regarding benefit management and open enrollment periods.
- Various administrative duties in each office location not limited to HR functions described above.
- Assist Branch and Operations Managers with all functions of employee relations including payroll discrepancies.
- Manage company ethics complaint database, responses and resolutions.
Experience in staffing agency or similar hiring environment a plus. Must be customer service oriented, strong attention to detail, very organized, and strong computer skills.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related function as requested by their direct reports, subject to reasonable accommodation. U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here
to learn more.